Saving Private Pikmin Saving Private Pikmin

Good art, but humor and story fail to impress.

I'll start off by saying that the art was very good. It was the best part of this flash.

But when you call a flash Saving Private Pikmin, there are certain expectations of it being a parody of both Pikmin and Saving Private Ryan. I kept waiting for even a single Private Ryan reference that never came.

I didn't think the humor was bad, but to me it felt out of place and over the top for a Pikmin parody.

Pikmin are endearing because they are simple, obedient and un-individualistic. This flash just didn't represent them well.

Babies Babies

Hilarious.

I lost it when he started machine gunning babies out his ass.

Great song, great animation. Fantastic job Weebl and Lobster. You guys are are my favorite artists here on ng. Flashes like this is why.

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

I was dissappointed.

The animation and sound were flawless as have become standard of you, but there was not one funny joke in the entire movie. The parts that weren't self serving praise were almost painful to watch. Occasionally I saw where a joke almost could have been successful, but none hit the mark for me.

You make a ton of awesome flash, but this was not one of them.

RBR - People on Streets RBR - People on Streets

Decent.

You picked a crappy place to end it though. Ending the flash mid sentence just leaves one wanting to hear what they miss.

Avoiding Blamnation (LL) Avoiding Blamnation (LL)

The flashing penis ruined it.

It was a really good flash except for that badly drawn flashing penis (which made my head hurt and I think I need to lie down now). It was well animated, audio wasn't bad, and it was funny as hell. I beseech you. Take out that penis frame from the flash, and you'll have something 7 times better.

JujubeLock responds:

The only difference between this and the original is the flashing penis that was the joke. I obviously know it would have done better without the flashing penis because the original won a daily portal and a weekly fifth.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /183080

Doggy Style Duck Hunt Doggy Style Duck Hunt

Not bad.

The animation is slightly below average, the joke is tired (oh how I wish i could shoot that dog in duck hunt). We've all thought it, and that's why it's funny. But we've all seen the joke 100 times before. But the sound was good and for only spending two hours on it, it's not horrible.

The-Real-Sabin responds:

It was actualy a tutorial. My friend is new to flash and simply followed instruction until we somehow got tired and decided to add the dog... thanks for your vote :P

[KK] RIP Billy Mays [KK] RIP Billy Mays

Awful.

This flash is simply a waste of everyone's time. My time for watching it, the artist's time for making it, and Billy Mays' time for becoming an iconic enough figure to have tributes made to him after his death.

Other than the time being long gone for making tribues to Billy Mays, this was bad in the technical aspects as well. It's just a distorted picture of Billy Mays next to a stick figure crying over his grave. The audio is a distorted rendition of some of the late Mays' advertising.

It's bad and you won't lose anything by not watching it. And if you want to watch it, go ahead, it won't take away so much of your life that you'll regret it.

m0arkittehkrew responds:

Up Yours xD

What's in the Block? What's in the Block?

Fantastic Job

That was a really great little cartoon. To start off, the animation was really well done. There were no parts that were badly animated at all. The sprites movements were pretty much completely seamless. The sound effects were appropriate and hilarious. And the gags were pretty funny.

It may be a sprite animation, but it's one hell of a sprite animation.

Zelda 64 Courtyard Travel Zelda 64 Courtyard Travel

It was nice.

It was a decent little bit of comedic commentary. The only part that really made me laugh was the "I don't need those rupees" comment, because, let's be honest. That is the first thought of everyone who plays that part of the game.

handjob ownage handjob ownage

Wow...

I'm not sure if this flash is deranged or genius, but it sure is funny as hell.